You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to create an Apple ID

Hi it’s my friend’s phone can u help us . Why can’t we create Apple ID with this number . At first your website makes something unusual and then we can’t register. Please help

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 4s, iOS 9

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 9:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 9:52 AM

Contact Apple and ask them what it means (let us know too!). It reminds me of these messages but is clearly not identical in phrasing:

If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message - Apple Support

Contact Apple. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 29, 2022 9:52 AM in response to ninutsa13

Contact Apple and ask them what it means (let us know too!). It reminds me of these messages but is clearly not identical in phrasing:

If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message - Apple Support

Contact Apple. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Unable to create an Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.