You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari freezes

The Safari on my iPhone 14 freezes .

It goes on doing the same as it was doing with the former Iphone 8.

Any suggestions?

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 12:48 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 7:01 PM

claudio SP Said:

"Safari freezes: The Safari on my iPhone 14 freezes . It goes on doing the same as it was doing with the former Iphone 8. Any suggestions?"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Safari:

Try the Following:

A. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

Clear your Temporary Internet Files(Cookies & Cache) of Safari:

B. Incompatibly:

Note that not all sites are operable with Safari. This typically includes banks and schools. So, try another Web browser.

C. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 30, 2022 7:01 PM in response to claudio SP

claudio SP Said:

"Safari freezes: The Safari on my iPhone 14 freezes . It goes on doing the same as it was doing with the former Iphone 8. Any suggestions?"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Safari:

Try the Following:

A. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

Clear your Temporary Internet Files(Cookies & Cache) of Safari:

B. Incompatibly:

Note that not all sites are operable with Safari. This typically includes banks and schools. So, try another Web browser.

C. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

Safari freezes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.