You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No notifications

I have an iPhone 11 iOS 16.2 and I’m not receiving any notifications, all my notifications are on and I’ve even reset my phone

Posted on Jan 1, 2023 11:44 AM

2 replies

Jan 2, 2023 2:17 PM in response to Louisestaff

Hi Louisestaff,

Having an active Focus could cause this behavior, so check Settings > Focus to see if you have one turned on. There's more information here: Use Do Not Disturb with Focus on your iPhone or iPad.

If that's not the cause, one way to further isolate the issue is to turn off any VPN connection, if applicable.

If the issue persists, reply with the answers to these questions:

• Do you not see any notifications, are you not getting an audible notification sound, or both?
  • You say this is happening with all apps. Just to confirm, are all built-in and downloaded apps affected?
  • What steps were taken to "reset your iPhone"? Was it restarted, erased from the Settings menu, or restored to factory settings using a computer?

Best regards.

No notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.