You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I set up a mac.com email account?

how do i set up a mac.com email account?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 3, 2023 1:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2023 4:36 PM

All dot-Mac email accounts were mapped to the iCloud.com domain. If in years past you had been using john@mac.com for example, add it to Mail by following these instructions:

Add and remove email accounts on iPhone - Apple Support

The email service to choose is iCloud. You will receive email messages addressed to john@mac.com, john@iCloud.com or john@me.com. They are all aliases of one another.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 3, 2023 4:36 PM in response to Resourceprofessor

All dot-Mac email accounts were mapped to the iCloud.com domain. If in years past you had been using john@mac.com for example, add it to Mail by following these instructions:

Add and remove email accounts on iPhone - Apple Support

The email service to choose is iCloud. You will receive email messages addressed to john@mac.com, john@iCloud.com or john@me.com. They are all aliases of one another.

How do I set up a mac.com email account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.