You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing Notes after I’ve signed out of icloud

Today I signed out of my iCloud so my friend could sign into hers as her phone just got stolen but when I signed back in all my notes were gone. They are on iCloud.com but not on the app… is there a way to get them back on the app rather than going online each time? Thank you :)

iPhone 11

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 2:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 2:57 PM

Notes linked to an iCloud account can be restored by signing into iCloud with the Apple ID and password, then waiting for the notes to appear. If the notes are not present, they may have been stored in another service such as Gmail.

In this case, the notes are linked to your friend''s iCloud account. To restore the notes, move the notes from the iCloud to the Local.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 6, 2023 2:57 PM in response to N1KK1NZ

Notes linked to an iCloud account can be restored by signing into iCloud with the Apple ID and password, then waiting for the notes to appear. If the notes are not present, they may have been stored in another service such as Gmail.

In this case, the notes are linked to your friend''s iCloud account. To restore the notes, move the notes from the iCloud to the Local.

Missing Notes after I’ve signed out of icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.