You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fujifilm X-T5 Support

When will we be likely to see support for Fujifilm X-T5, and will we see support for Fujifilm Compressed / Lossless .RAF files as well as Uncompressed?

As a professional photographer, I won’t be alone in feeling frustrated being unable to view RAW files without the need of a third party program.

MacBook Pro Apple Silicon

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 1:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 8:02 PM

Obce a camera is supported you can view the RAW files immediately. No need to re-import them.

4 replies

Jan 6, 2023 7:54 PM in response to CavePhotography

I’m in the same position. Will no doubt be added but who knows when. In the meantime, if I take a JPEG

+ RAW now and import it into Photos I can see the JPEG but not the RAW. When Apple adds the X-T5 to the supported list, do you think it will apply retrospectively to RAW data already imported ? Or will it only apply to RAW files added after the “acceptance” date ?

Fujifilm X-T5 Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.