You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Picking new iPad

I have an iPad 9.7 Pro that does everything I want to do and I happy with but the screen and battery are starting to act up. What would be my most cost effective current iPad option for replacement?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Jan 8, 2023 5:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2023 5:39 AM

That’s really hard to answer because only you know how much power you need in your device.

there is usually a trade off between power and ‘bells and whistles’ and ‘cost effective’

iPad - Apple

You have the option to compare devices in a simple chart/list and that may help you decide on the best one for you

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 9, 2023 5:39 AM in response to Franjez3010

That’s really hard to answer because only you know how much power you need in your device.

there is usually a trade off between power and ‘bells and whistles’ and ‘cost effective’

iPad - Apple

You have the option to compare devices in a simple chart/list and that may help you decide on the best one for you

Picking new iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.