You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot sync my iCloud music library on iPhone

I've just cancelled my Apple music subscription, changed my region from IT to UA, switched stores and subscribed again to Apple Music from the Ukrainian store. Now I cannot sync the iCloud music library on my iPhone. Everything works just fine on my Mac. On the iPhone, the library keeps infinitely loading. I've tried to restart the phone, and delete and redownload the Apple music app but it didn't help. I've tried to turn on the syncing from the iPhone Settings, the button turns on when I tap on it but then turns off on its own.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 1:09 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 8:01 AM

If you subscribed to Apple Music in the other country, did you wait until the subscription ended?

What to do before you change your country or region

copied from: Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Did you also log out of Settings/Apple ID/Media & Purchases, and log in again with your Apple ID, after you changed the region?

Apple Music is enabled in the settings for iCloud as well?

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 10, 2023 8:01 AM in response to Mariya_M

If you subscribed to Apple Music in the other country, did you wait until the subscription ended?

What to do before you change your country or region

copied from: Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Did you also log out of Settings/Apple ID/Media & Purchases, and log in again with your Apple ID, after you changed the region?

Apple Music is enabled in the settings for iCloud as well?

Cannot sync my iCloud music library on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.