You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple

Hello. My card was charged $20 with an apple header. I used to have an apple music subscription only and stopped it. I contacted the bank but they said they are investigating. I am looking at the Apple website and want to make a refund, but in the section of selecting the product for refund, I do not see anything that has been paid or received. What advice can you give about this? My card information was stolen or apple's responsibility? Where can I join the live chat and explain my problem?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 2:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 2:27 AM

You can use this link as a start und click though it to find the option to chat with Apple Support:

iTunes billing Support - Apple

Before you do, check this article, to find out if you really have been charged by Apple, or if this has been a scam or phishing message:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 10, 2023 2:27 AM in response to ramin42

You can use this link as a start und click though it to find the option to chat with Apple Support:

iTunes billing Support - Apple

Before you do, check this article, to find out if you really have been charged by Apple, or if this has been a scam or phishing message:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.