You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

eBay can’t find Google pictures

This is hard to explain. When I need to upload pictures from Google photo for eBay as an example it will only allow the iPad photo gallery pictures. I’ve had two new iPads two new android phones and the same annoying issue.

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 8:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 8:47 AM

Jojoworld1971 wrote:

This is hard to explain. When I need to upload pictures from Google photo for eBay as an example it will only allow the iPad photo gallery pictures. I’ve had two new iPads two new android phones and the same annoying issue.

Why is eBay and Good photos an Apple issue? You find it annoying then contact eBay or Google and let them know.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 10, 2023 8:47 AM in response to Jojoworld1971

Jojoworld1971 wrote:

Why is eBay and Good photos an Apple issue? You find it annoying then contact eBay or Google and let them know.

eBay can’t find Google pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.