You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote mesure of the slides. what is pts? what should i put to create an A4 dimension slide?

When creating a custom-size presentation on keynote, the unit is pts, and I can not figure out how to make a precise A4 paper.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Jan 11, 2023 3:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2023 6:36 AM

Keynote is a pixel based video creation application, the end product is to be shown on a computer display, TV or video projector. Keynote knows nothing about physical dimensions such as inches or centimetres.

If the end product is to be printed A4, then you should use Apple Pages instead, you will achieve millimetre accuracy. Most likely you will have Pages already installed, if not it is available for free from the Apple Appstore

Pages - Apple (UK)

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 11, 2023 6:36 AM in response to FilippoAnti

Keynote is a pixel based video creation application, the end product is to be shown on a computer display, TV or video projector. Keynote knows nothing about physical dimensions such as inches or centimetres.

If the end product is to be printed A4, then you should use Apple Pages instead, you will achieve millimetre accuracy. Most likely you will have Pages already installed, if not it is available for free from the Apple Appstore

Pages - Apple (UK)

Keynote mesure of the slides. what is pts? what should i put to create an A4 dimension slide?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.