You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Unavailable

My IPad Pro will not get out of lock down. I forgot the password a couple of times then it just stopped letting me in. I tried searching it up and said to use find my but find my is not turned on for my IPad. I’m not sure what’s to do please help. Thank You.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jan 11, 2023 2:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2023 2:55 PM

See the following Apple Support article for information on the iPad Unavailable message: If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

If that option doesn't work, you will need to use a computer. See: If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 11, 2023 2:55 PM in response to lolah33

See the following Apple Support article for information on the iPad Unavailable message: If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

If that option doesn't work, you will need to use a computer. See: If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

iPad Unavailable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.