You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad starting playing all videos zoomed in

After viewing a short video on a bitly link, my iPad 3 suddenly started playing videos across several streaming platforms in a zoomed in mode. I checked in the accessibility features and the zoom function was and continues to be off. I have shut off and restarted my iPad. Nothing seems to work. I also deleted you tube and reinstalled and it is still doing it. Please help.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Jan 13, 2023 11:44 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Jan 16, 2023 1:06 PM in response to Aeryn68

Hello Aeryn68,

To help resolve this issue, make sure there are no apps that may have been installed by Bitly that could be causing this. This article shows you how:

Find your apps in App Library on iPad - Apple Support

Find and open an app in App Library
1. Go to the Home Screen, then swipe left past all your Home Screen pages to get to App Library.
You can also open App Library quickly by tapping the App Library button, the rightmost button in the Dock at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap the search field at the top of the screen, then enter the name of the app you’re looking for.
Or scroll to browse the alphabetical list.
3. To open an app, tap it.
If a category in App Library has a few small app icons, you can tap them to expand the category and see all the apps in it.

Turn the Zoom setting on and then turn it back off. Next, restart the iPad. This should help the iPad recognize that Zoom has been turned off:

1. To turn off Zoom, go to Settings > Accessibility > Zoom, then tap to turn Zoom off-

If your Home screen icons are magnified on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2. Restart your iPad - Apple Support

If the issue persists, Contact Apple for support and service.

Best Regards.

ipad starting playing all videos zoomed in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.