You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to add pay by mobile carrier

I’m wanting to add my mobile account as my payment. How can I do this?

Posted on Jan 16, 2023 8:26 PM

1 reply

Jan 18, 2023 11:21 AM in response to Ponyboyz28

Hello Ponyboyz28,

To set up Apple Pay, you'd need the following: Set up Apple Pay

To use Apple Pay, you need:

- A compatible device with the latest version of iOS or iPadOSwatchOS, or macOS.

- A supported card from a participating card issuer.

- An Apple ID signed in to your Apple device.

Learn if your country/region supports Apple Pay. To check if your card is compatible with Apple Pay, contact your card issuer.

Which may be the reason you're unable to add your mobile account as the payment method. It requires you to use a supported card from a participating card issuer and the mobile account likely does not offer a supported card.

However, you came from this resource: If you need to change or update your Apple ID payment method - Apple Support If you were hoping to use this balance to make Apple related purchases (for content or subscriptions), this doesn't appear to be an option according to the following: Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID

In this case, we'd recommend using a valid payment method that relates to your region or you could purchase an Apple Gift Card and use it to add funds to your Apple ID. When charged, it should use your Apple ID balance before processing any additional payment methods.

Let us know if this helps out or not, take care.

How to add pay by mobile carrier

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.