You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

School iPad restrictions

Hi, I have a school iPad with restrictions on them when I’m at school. I am not trying to get rid of the restrictions completely but for the last week or two I can’t go on my home apps completely. This usually happens at school but after school I can go on my at home apps yet now whenever I try open an app I use at home in the App Store it says my restrictions are still on. I asked other people who have an iPad from that school and they said that their restrictions turn off when they go home so it must be a problem with my iPad. If you could help me I’d be really grateful, thank you.

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 3:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 8:41 AM

You'll need to contact your school's IT department about this. We cannot help with org restrictions.

1 reply

School iPad restrictions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.