You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't view shared calendars in ical

I can't for the life of me figure out how to view a shared outlook calendar in ical. Everything I've referenced refers to going to the "delegation" tab in the ical accounts set-up except, I don't have a delegation tab.

Anyone have any advice?

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 13.1

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 7:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 2:47 PM

Hi agrotz,

Follow these steps to find the Delegation tab. In the Calendar app on your Mac, choose Calendar > Settings, then click Accounts. You should see an Account Information tab, then right next to it, the Delegation tab. You should then be able to follow these steps to view the calendar accounts you have access to: Share calendar accounts on Mac.

See calendar accounts you have access to
1. In the Calendar app  on your Mac, choose Calendar > Settings, then click Accounts.
2. Select the calendar account, then click Delegation.
• A CalDAV account appears in the “Accounts I can access” list.
• For an Exchange account, click Add button , then enter the user name of the person who gave you access.
3. To see a delegated account’s calendars in the main Calendar window, select Show.
4. To see a delegated account’s calendars in a new window, choose Window > [account name].

Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 19, 2023 2:47 PM in response to agrotz

Hi agrotz,

Follow these steps to find the Delegation tab. In the Calendar app on your Mac, choose Calendar > Settings, then click Accounts. You should see an Account Information tab, then right next to it, the Delegation tab. You should then be able to follow these steps to view the calendar accounts you have access to: Share calendar accounts on Mac.

See calendar accounts you have access to
1. In the Calendar app  on your Mac, choose Calendar > Settings, then click Accounts.
2. Select the calendar account, then click Delegation.
• A CalDAV account appears in the “Accounts I can access” list.
• For an Exchange account, click Add button , then enter the user name of the person who gave you access.
3. To see a delegated account’s calendars in the main Calendar window, select Show.
4. To see a delegated account’s calendars in a new window, choose Window > [account name].

Regards.

Can't view shared calendars in ical

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.