You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CC moves from top of screen to bottom and other frustrations tv.apple.com/us/show/ted-lasso

My daughter invited me to watch Ted Lasso via her subscription. I have a Lenovo Thinkpad, Win7, using Firefox. I could not get the site to load in Google Chrome. I have poor vision and my hearing isn't what it used to be and I commonly pause programs to replay segments that I didn't understand. On tv.apple.com/us/show/ted-lasso whenever I move the mouse the screen dims. If I pause to read the captions, they disappear. I've never encountered this before. I'm astounded that this subpar presentation was created by Apple! If possible, please pass this on to the site's managers. Thanks PS-there is no topic that matches my problem, so again, if you can get this to the right department I would be grateful.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 11:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 11:24 AM

This is a user-to-user forum. Apple is not participating here, nor taking notes from here.

Please share your ideas for improvement with Apple through the feedback form: Feedback - Apple TV App - Apple.

2 replies

CC moves from top of screen to bottom and other frustrations tv.apple.com/us/show/ted-lasso

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.