You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes purchased music to Roku tv

I want to listen to my purchased music through my tv speakers. I have no pc. It is a roku tv. I checked Apple Music and it only allows music through a subscription, which I don't want. I already have purchased the music I want to listen to from iTunes Store.

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 5:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 6:30 PM

I figured it out... I just used the pull down menu on my iPad and selected the cast icon, the two interlocking rectangles and it popped up on my screen. Only thing is everything I do, even writing this message right now, is cast onto my tv screen. I would just like to listen to the music while I'm doing other things.

I hope in the near future I can open Apple Music on my roku tv and see my purchased albums displayed so I can listen to them separate from my iPad screen.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 20, 2023 6:30 PM in response to Frances808

I figured it out... I just used the pull down menu on my iPad and selected the cast icon, the two interlocking rectangles and it popped up on my screen. Only thing is everything I do, even writing this message right now, is cast onto my tv screen. I would just like to listen to the music while I'm doing other things.

I hope in the near future I can open Apple Music on my roku tv and see my purchased albums displayed so I can listen to them separate from my iPad screen.

iTunes purchased music to Roku tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.