You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

impossible to claim my artist profile on apple music

Hi

I followed the process step by step and did as said. I am the primary artist. Yet when I click on my artist name, which is appearing in the search window, it just says "Can't add artist" and is suggesting that I might not be the primary artist. There seems to be no way around it.

I have not yet released music under my name on apple music, this is my 1st release via distrokid.

How can I as the primary artist claim my artist profile?

I tried everything and looked into all the forums I could find but nothing that helped.

Thanks for help.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023 4:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 7:34 AM

Hi corinora2000,

For help with claiming your Apple Music Artist page, view full details here: Apple Music for Artists - Claim your artist page

If you're unable to claim on an iOS device, test the steps for adding the page from a web browser found on the same link above. If you need further assistance, reach out to Apple Music for Artist Support directly. The link here will help you get connected: Apple Music for Artists - Support

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 28, 2023 7:34 AM in response to corinora2000

Hi corinora2000,

For help with claiming your Apple Music Artist page, view full details here: Apple Music for Artists - Claim your artist page

If you're unable to claim on an iOS device, test the steps for adding the page from a web browser found on the same link above. If you need further assistance, reach out to Apple Music for Artist Support directly. The link here will help you get connected: Apple Music for Artists - Support

Cheers.

impossible to claim my artist profile on apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.