You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where my scanned documents will be available in ipad

I have scanned a document from my iPad in auto mode. I kept the scan. But I couldn’t find it anywhere. Kindly tell where it will be available

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jan 26, 2023 3:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2023 4:15 AM

From which App did you “scan” your document? This has relevance to where the document may have been saved.

If you saved the document as a photo, it will have been saved to your Photo Library - and can be accessed from the Photos App.

If instead you saved to document as a PDF-file, you should be able to find it using the Files App. With the Files App open, using the Search box at top-right of the Files App window, search for “scanned”. This will find all the files that have been saved with the default “scanned document” filename.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 26, 2023 4:15 AM in response to gopinath163

From which App did you “scan” your document? This has relevance to where the document may have been saved.

If you saved the document as a photo, it will have been saved to your Photo Library - and can be accessed from the Photos App.

If instead you saved to document as a PDF-file, you should be able to find it using the Files App. With the Files App open, using the Search box at top-right of the Files App window, search for “scanned”. This will find all the files that have been saved with the default “scanned document” filename.

where my scanned documents will be available in ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.