You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to install apps on my iPhone 6 as they require iOS 13

i can't install some necessary apps, the last version update (12.5.6) of my phone. some apps are need 13 above?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 29, 2023 6:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2023 7:07 PM

zadsvill Said:

"about version of my iphone6: i can't install some necessary apps, the last version update (12.5.6) of my phone. some apps are need 13 above?"

-------

Getting an Upgrade:

Contact the Developer: Ask the developer if they can provide you with a free upgrade. If an App Store purchase, you'd likely find there Contact Us info in the app's site of the App Store.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 29, 2023 7:07 PM in response to zadsvill

zadsvill Said:

"about version of my iphone6: i can't install some necessary apps, the last version update (12.5.6) of my phone. some apps are need 13 above?"

-------

Getting an Upgrade:

Contact the Developer: Ask the developer if they can provide you with a free upgrade. If an App Store purchase, you'd likely find there Contact Us info in the app's site of the App Store.

Unable to install apps on my iPhone 6 as they require iOS 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.