You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

need support to repair the screen of my business laptop

I am an employee at a University and I received a business laptop (Macbook pro 13" SN: FV***05P) from the university on Feb 2022, although they received it from customs on January 2022.

The laptop has a screen display issue "Display Assembly, Space Gray" according to Switch Plus report that will cost us EGP 29,150 and unfortunatley it wasn't planned in our budget and don't have currently the amount to maintain it or buy new one.

I would highly appreciate it if you check the case and possibility to include it in the warranty as i received it on Feburary.

waiting for your reply ASAP

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jan 31, 2023 2:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2023 2:21 AM

Sorry, but this is a user to user forum only. the official Apple Support can't be reached by posting here.

You will have to contact the official Apple Support directly about that, any choosing the phone number from this Apple page:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply

need support to repair the screen of my business laptop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.