You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch will not turn on

Ive had my Apple Watch for less than 2 days. I put it on the charger last night before bed and now it will not respond to anything. It won't turn on at all. Any idea how to get this $1000 POS to work?

Apple Watch Ultra

Posted on Feb 1, 2023 8:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2023 8:59 AM

Force Restart your watch:

Press and hold BOTH the digital crown and power buttons at the SAME TIME. Keep holding BOTH until the Apple Logo appears (can take several seconds), then let go.

I can understand your frustration, but calling it a POS is a bit unnecessary. Most people have no such issue with their Apple Watch Ultra. I most assuredly don't.

Are you using the charger with came with your watch?

And as with any piece of electronics, a minor percentage can fail. If the Forced Restart doesn't get you back up and running, you have a full one year warranty, so take it to your closest Apple Store for evaluation and options.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 1, 2023 8:59 AM in response to JAMattison

Force Restart your watch:

Press and hold BOTH the digital crown and power buttons at the SAME TIME. Keep holding BOTH until the Apple Logo appears (can take several seconds), then let go.

I can understand your frustration, but calling it a POS is a bit unnecessary. Most people have no such issue with their Apple Watch Ultra. I most assuredly don't.

Are you using the charger with came with your watch?

And as with any piece of electronics, a minor percentage can fail. If the Forced Restart doesn't get you back up and running, you have a full one year warranty, so take it to your closest Apple Store for evaluation and options.

My Apple Watch will not turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.