You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to get my notes back after signing out of my apple id

I recently signed out of my icloud. After logging back in I noticed my notes were gone. How can I get them back. They show on my icloud.com but not my phone.

iPhone 14, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 1, 2023 10:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2023 10:50 AM

bri_kelley Said:

"how to get my notes back after signing out of my apple id: I recently signed out of my icloud. After logging back in I noticed my notes were gone. How can I get them back. They show on my icloud.com but not my phone."

-------

Troubleshooting Deleted Notes:

A. Some Links:

B. iCloud Settings:

Look in iCloud settings in each device, and make sure that Notes is clicked. If it is, then unclick it, and then click it again. See if is then accible.

C. Hiding Notes:

Hiding notes is not an option of the iOS (nor the macOS, for that mater).

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 1, 2023 10:50 AM in response to bri_kelley

bri_kelley Said:

"how to get my notes back after signing out of my apple id: I recently signed out of my icloud. After logging back in I noticed my notes were gone. How can I get them back. They show on my icloud.com but not my phone."

-------

Troubleshooting Deleted Notes:

A. Some Links:

B. iCloud Settings:

Look in iCloud settings in each device, and make sure that Notes is clicked. If it is, then unclick it, and then click it again. See if is then accible.

C. Hiding Notes:

Hiding notes is not an option of the iOS (nor the macOS, for that mater).

how to get my notes back after signing out of my apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.