You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My daughter is trying to get a game it ask for permission but I get nothing in my phone to accept it or deny it?? Why

My daughter is trying to get a game from the App Store it is asking for permission from parent but I am not getting a notification so I can’t accept it or decline and she can’t download anything

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 4:38 PM

1 reply

Feb 5, 2023 12:58 PM in response to Jking150

Hi Jking150,

For help with the Ask To Buy feature not working as expected, test the steps below found in the article here: If Ask to Buy isn't working - Apple Support

"Review your Family Sharing settings

If you're the family organizer, you can go to your Settings or System Preferences to see if your family members' accounts have Ask to Buy turned on. 

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Go to Settings.
  2. Tap Family. If you don't see Family, tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
  3. If you're the family organizer, make sure that Purchase Sharing is turned on. Then you can tap a family member's name to see if Ask to Buy is turned on for their account."

There's additional information and settings to check in the article. If the issue continues, reach out to Apple Support directly to further assist.

Contact - Official Apple Support

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Best.

My daughter is trying to get a game it ask for permission but I get nothing in my phone to accept it or deny it?? Why

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.