You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How could I apply Apple care for my MacBook Air 13 ?

Hello everyone,

The estimated expiration date of my MacBook Air is on February 17 2023. So now I want to buy the Apple care protection plan to expand the guarantee time. But when I check the macbook's serial number on apple, it shows that my MacBook is not eligible for that coverage.

Pls help me why is that and could I buy the AppleCare in the MAC store in my country ?

Thank you

MacBook Air 13″, 12.4

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 5:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 7:58 AM

Apparently the only option there is to purchase AppleCare with a new Mac. See the following from AppleCare Products - Mac - Apple (VN)

How to buy

1. Purchase AppleCare+ with your new Mac.

You may want to contact Customer Support to confirm, but for the U.S. that same website also shows the option to buy within 60 days after purchase as a 2nd option.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 3, 2023 7:58 AM in response to Jadenguyen249

Apparently the only option there is to purchase AppleCare with a new Mac. See the following from AppleCare Products - Mac - Apple (VN)

How to buy

1. Purchase AppleCare+ with your new Mac.

You may want to contact Customer Support to confirm, but for the U.S. that same website also shows the option to buy within 60 days after purchase as a 2nd option.

How could I apply Apple care for my MacBook Air 13 ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.