You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After upgrading to Monterey, there isn't a scan driver for a Xerox WC3225 scanner

After upgrading to Monterey, I've downloaded the new driver for Xerox WorkCenter 3225. And there isn't a scan driver.

How can I use the scanner?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Mac mini, macOS 12.6

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 12:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 8:11 AM

You can use Apple's Image Capture app which will scan, but is not full featured. You can download and try the VueScan app for free. It prints with a watermark in the test mode. I use it and can recommend it. It's well supported. I have no association with VueScan.

2 replies

Feb 4, 2023 6:24 AM in response to rodica130

Just a footnote to the VueScan recommendation. It supports the Xerox WorkCentre WC3225 without any installed vendor driver prerequisite.

I purchased VueScan Professional in 2010 to support a flatbed scanner that Canon had abandoned driver support. The current version of VueScan Professional still drives that scanner on macOS Ventura 13.2. In 13 years, I have never paid the VueScan vendor any upgrade fees.

I am not compensated in any manner for mentioning VueScan here.

After upgrading to Monterey, there isn't a scan driver for a Xerox WC3225 scanner

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.