You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete locations no longer needed on iPad?

How do I delete locations no longer needed on ipad?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 2:45 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2023 10:32 AM

You appear to have arrived at the Apple Support Community from a support article concerning the Apple Weather App. As such, in absence of any other information, we can only assume that you are perhaps trying to remove unwanted “locations” from the Weather App itself…

With the Weather App and its associated sidebar open - you will see a list a locations for which a forecast has been configured. At top-right of the Weather sidebar, tap the ellipsis (“…”) icon - and from the menu tap Edit List.

Each of your configured locations will now have an associated red “-“ button. Tap the button for each location that you wish to delete from the Weather App. When you’re finished, tap Done.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 5, 2023 10:32 AM in response to judithfromedmonds

You appear to have arrived at the Apple Support Community from a support article concerning the Apple Weather App. As such, in absence of any other information, we can only assume that you are perhaps trying to remove unwanted “locations” from the Weather App itself…

With the Weather App and its associated sidebar open - you will see a list a locations for which a forecast has been configured. At top-right of the Weather sidebar, tap the ellipsis (“…”) icon - and from the menu tap Edit List.

Each of your configured locations will now have an associated red “-“ button. Tap the button for each location that you wish to delete from the Weather App. When you’re finished, tap Done.

How do I delete locations no longer needed on iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.