You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Movie goes into slow motion recording after a minute, back to normal speed at end of recodding

Why does my movie recording switch to slow motion after approximately a minute and stay in slow motion until the last minute? Can I fix this? I need the footage for a documentary interview for uni assignment (it is useless like this)

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 4, 2023 1:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2023 12:39 AM

This is perfectly normal.

Record a slow-motion video

Open Camera, then select Slo-mo mode. to record in Slo-mo mode with the front camera. Tap the Record button or press either volume button to start recording. You can tap the Shutter button to take a still photo while recording.

Record videos with your iPhone camera - Apple Support (IN)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 5, 2023 12:39 AM in response to leesa516

This is perfectly normal.

Record a slow-motion video

Open Camera, then select Slo-mo mode. to record in Slo-mo mode with the front camera. Tap the Record button or press either volume button to start recording. You can tap the Shutter button to take a still photo while recording.

Record videos with your iPhone camera - Apple Support (IN)

Movie goes into slow motion recording after a minute, back to normal speed at end of recodding

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.