You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhotos library - Can I delete

For the longest time I did not deal with iPhotos due to being to busy. I am now clearing space on my computer. I don't know why the libraries did not migrate when upgrading the OS but they didn't. I have now added 2007-2014 to Photos. There were in a folder entitled "picture from IPHOTO Bup" under Favorites in the Finder window. Don't remember how they got there. I back up with Timemachine. I have also backed up all the photos on another external hard drive. What can I trash now. Please see the image I took. Thank you in advance for your guidance. Frances

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 6, 2023 1:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2023 3:40 PM

If you are content that the contents of the iPhoto migrated library has been moved over to Photos successfully then you may delete that.

Similar questions

2 replies

iPhotos library - Can I delete

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.