You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If am not in the family sharing any more is my phone line restricted from getting a new line

If am not in the family sharing any more is am able to get my line cut on if the person had it restricted

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 6:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2023 12:41 AM

Are you sure your phone is not still under the control of Screen Time by a parent?

Try turning off Screen Time in Settings, Screen Time. If it asks for a password you don't know contact the parent.

You could completely wipe the phone in Recovery Mode but that obviously has consequences that would need preparation to avoid loss of data.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 9, 2023 12:41 AM in response to Bigdawg007

Are you sure your phone is not still under the control of Screen Time by a parent?

Try turning off Screen Time in Settings, Screen Time. If it asks for a password you don't know contact the parent.

You could completely wipe the phone in Recovery Mode but that obviously has consequences that would need preparation to avoid loss of data.

If am not in the family sharing any more is my phone line restricted from getting a new line

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.