You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All Inboxes

ALL INBOXES is only showing new unread emails. It is not retaining the full list of emails from my 4 accounts

iMac 21.5″, macOS 13.1

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 10:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 5:11 PM

There's a button at the top of the inbox that filters for unread emails - at least, that's what it does on my email. It looks like this:

Try clicking on that, especially if it is blue . I had this problem and couldn't figure it out until I clicked on this by accident.

5 replies

Feb 11, 2023 11:36 AM in response to Dorelle

Hi Dorelle,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. If you are having issues with your emails, here are a few steps that may be useful:

1. Restart your device to see if the issue is still there: Shut down or restart your Mac - Apple Support

2. Confirm that your device is using the most recent software to rule out the older one: Update macOS on Mac - Apple Support

3. Try the steps here to see if they help: Troubleshoot email problems in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

4. Contact Apple Support here if you need further support: Contact - Official Apple Support

Have a great day.

All Inboxes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.