You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My password doesn’t work

I Was on App Store and I was going to download an app but my password didn’t work

iPad mini 6

Posted on Feb 12, 2023 11:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2023 11:48 AM

Hi carenda,

You can reset your account password by completing the steps listed here: If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support that are also below.

" Reset your Apple ID password on your iPhone or other trusted Apple device

1. Go to Settings.
  2. Tap your name > Password & Security > Change Password.
  3. Follow the onscreen instructions to reset your password.

You can also follow this process on a trusted iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch.

To reset your password on your trusted Mac, choose Apple menu  > System Settings (or System Preferences) > Sign in with your Apple ID (or Apple ID). Then click Password & Security, Change Password, and follow the onscreen instructions. "

Best regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 14, 2023 11:48 AM in response to carenda

Hi carenda,

You can reset your account password by completing the steps listed here: If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support that are also below.

" Reset your Apple ID password on your iPhone or other trusted Apple device

1. Go to Settings.
  2. Tap your name > Password & Security > Change Password.
  3. Follow the onscreen instructions to reset your password.

You can also follow this process on a trusted iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch.

To reset your password on your trusted Mac, choose Apple menu  > System Settings (or System Preferences) > Sign in with your Apple ID (or Apple ID). Then click Password & Security, Change Password, and follow the onscreen instructions. "

Best regards.

My password doesn’t work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.