You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch

When I turn on my apple watch it shows the time and a lightning bolt it is not charging though how do I get it to the home screen ?? I tried pressing everything

Apple Watch, watchOS 4

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 3:30 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 3:48 AM

Red lightening bolt? Battery is totally drained.

The article If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support including the advice to Force Restart near the end of the article is the best resource for this situation. If you've completed that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, use the link in the article to Contact Apple Support.

(Note that recent Watches without plastic protective packaging do not usually have film over the watch back or charging puck).  

or Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support  

or phone numbers  

Click here > https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201232 

Or

Click here > Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 15, 2023 3:48 AM in response to sharifahqubra

Red lightening bolt? Battery is totally drained.

The article If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support including the advice to Force Restart near the end of the article is the best resource for this situation. If you've completed that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, use the link in the article to Contact Apple Support.

(Note that recent Watches without plastic protective packaging do not usually have film over the watch back or charging puck).  

or Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support  

or phone numbers  

Click here > https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201232 

Or

Click here > Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.