You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unknown camera error iPhone 14 pro

my iPhone 14 pro is having a problem with recognizing my camera, i cant zoom in past 5x and i cant do .5x for my camera. It has never been worked on, i restarted it and updated to latest IOS and it doesn’t work for some odd reason.

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 1:29 PM

1 reply

Feb 16, 2023 4:49 PM in response to Avaladez83

Hello Avaladez83,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities about your camera alert.

Check here for any info, but you mention this has not been working on yet, so it may not apply: About genuine iPhone cameras - Apple Support

Also, you said you are updated, but iOS 16.3.1 recently came out. Make sure you are fully updated: Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If you still have issues, it's best tot have the device checked at an Apple Authorized Service Provider or the Apple Store. Make an appointment to your local store.

Thanks.

unknown camera error iPhone 14 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.