You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

battery health draining soo fast!

10 days ago the battery health was 95%. But in a short time it’s now 91% ! what’s the solution?

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 4:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 9:11 AM

The battery percentage isn't an exact figure, just a general idea of the battery's health. So I wouldn't stress too much over battery health unless the battery life of your device is beginning to suffer. However I would recommend making sure your device is not exposed to high temperatures, making sure you are using an official apple charger and wall brick, and following the advice listed here: iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 17, 2023 9:11 AM in response to fayedkanon

The battery percentage isn't an exact figure, just a general idea of the battery's health. So I wouldn't stress too much over battery health unless the battery life of your device is beginning to suffer. However I would recommend making sure your device is not exposed to high temperatures, making sure you are using an official apple charger and wall brick, and following the advice listed here: iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

battery health draining soo fast!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.