You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you sign in to Apple TV on multiple devices?

I signed up on one Apple TV connected to one TV and when I open the app on a second TV there is not an option to sign in only an option to sign up again. I don't want to sign up again and have two accounts. How can I use the same login on multiple devices in my home?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 1:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 4:36 PM

If the second TV supports the Apple TV app, while the first TV has the Apple TV box, then signing in is a bit different.

Find the in-app Settings (sprockets wheel icon), then find Accounts there to sign in with your Apple ID account that has the subscription and/or purchases.

2 replies

Feb 17, 2023 1:54 PM in response to SteWade

Apple TV+: One subscription allows you to enjoy 6 simultaneous streams. If you have an Apple Music student subscription, which includes Apple TV+ for a limited time, you can stream Apple TV+ only on one device at a time.

See: Download and stream shows, movies, and events from Apple TV+, MLS Season Pass, and Apple TV channels - Apple Support for more info.

Can you sign in to Apple TV on multiple devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.