You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notification badges missing for all apps

i just noticed that all of my notification badges are not working for every single app that has them turned on. I am not sure if this happened before I updated my phone to 16.3.1 but my phone is up to date, and I feel like this is a bug.

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 2:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 3:51 PM

Try to check if you have Do Not Disturb activated. By default, Do Not Disturb is set to hide notification badges when active.

Pull your Control Center down, from the top right corner of the screen. Find the Focus button and tap. If Do Not Disturb is highlighted, tap to disable.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 18, 2023 3:51 PM in response to Mama_Hopp

Try to check if you have Do Not Disturb activated. By default, Do Not Disturb is set to hide notification badges when active.

Pull your Control Center down, from the top right corner of the screen. Find the Focus button and tap. If Do Not Disturb is highlighted, tap to disable.

Notification badges missing for all apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.