You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

strange problem on Beats Studio 2.0 wireless

Hello I have Beats Studio 2.0 wireless and it has benn working good but recently I had some problems with connecting it to my iphone/mac via bluetooth, reseting my beats helps it temporarily just to re-pair it but when I turn it off and then back on I can't connect anymore, I discovered that when I turn them on, bluetooth lights on my left earpad flashes for about 3-5 seconds and then goes away and I can not connect them anymore, As I belive that light should be flashing unless connected or if I connect cable then it should be off but in my situation it's not connected either way, sometimes if I am fast enough I can connect them when I turn them on before light goes out, I wonder what may be problem here? why pair/bluetooth does not stay on? If I someway connect them then it stays and works perectly.

Posted on Feb 19, 2023 4:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2023 1:20 PM

Thank you for your reply, and for checking out the wireless interference tips.

Sorry that was not the answer in your case, lasha_u.

Re: is there any way I can update them?

Seems there would be no new updates available for unsupported models.

You could try Beats support: https://www.beatsbydre.com/support

If out-dated firmware is the issue, guess there's nothing else that can help.

You might want to check that you are only connecting beats to one device at a time. (Eg may not be switching between multiple devices.)

If you haven't seen this article already ...

If you can't connect to your wireless Beats product - Apple Support

Apple phone numbers for support and service around the world :

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

All the best :-)

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 20, 2023 1:20 PM in response to lasha_u

Thank you for your reply, and for checking out the wireless interference tips.

Sorry that was not the answer in your case, lasha_u.

Re: is there any way I can update them?

Seems there would be no new updates available for unsupported models.

You could try Beats support: https://www.beatsbydre.com/support

If out-dated firmware is the issue, guess there's nothing else that can help.

You might want to check that you are only connecting beats to one device at a time. (Eg may not be switching between multiple devices.)

If you haven't seen this article already ...

If you can't connect to your wireless Beats product - Apple Support

Apple phone numbers for support and service around the world :

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

All the best :-)

Feb 20, 2023 1:24 AM in response to brbo

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately, I tried everything suggested but still had no luck, it seems more like a software issue, if not connected right away headphones exit pairing mode but if I connect them they stay connected, I also discovered that there is an update for my Beats firmware but I can't update it as Apple has retired beats updater and new online update does not support beats studio 2.0, is there any way I can update them?

strange problem on Beats Studio 2.0 wireless

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.