You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air M1 Power Adapter Not Working

Dear Apple Support Team,

I am writing to report an issue with my MacBook Air M1 power adapter. The C-type power adapter has stopped working suddenly and I am unable to charge my MacBook Air M1. My MacBook Air is still under warranty period, and I have contacted the shop from where I purchased it, but they informed me that accessories are not covered under warranty.

As a loyal Apple customer, I am disappointed to learn that the power adapter is not covered under warranty. I rely on my MacBook Air M1 for both personal and professional use, and I need it to be fully functional. I would like to request that you please help me to resolve this issue.

I kindly ask that you please consider replacing the defective power adapter at no cost to me, as it has stopped working despite proper usage and care. I understand that your customer service team is committed to resolving customer issues and providing excellent service, and I would appreciate your assistance in this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

mazin

Posted on Feb 21, 2023 7:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2023 8:43 AM

This is a user-to-user support forum. You are not addressing Apple here. If you have a warranty issue use the Support link at the bottom of the page to contact Apple directly.

1 reply

MacBook Air M1 Power Adapter Not Working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.