You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro No Longer Connecting to Canon TS3300 Series Printer

Canon TS3300 Series Printer no longer responds to my MacBook Pro (13inch 2019) running macOS Ventura version 13.2.1. I already tried the following: reset printers, deleted printer and re-added printer. All Canon printer drivers are up to date. FYI, the printer still responds to my IOS devices on my network. What else can I try?

MacBook Pro 13″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 10:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 2:28 PM

Hi,

Canon TS33xx printers support the AirPrint technology. AirPrint relies upon Bonjour/mDNS for device discovery. Additional drivers should not be needed if the printer and the computer are connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router).

Add a printer to your printer list so you can use it on Mac – Apple Support (UK)

Power cycling (do not forget the router) can help if one or more devices are not properly recognised. You could try this: Power off the router, the Canon printer, the Mac, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the Mac. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 22, 2023 2:28 PM in response to djrichland

Hi,

Canon TS33xx printers support the AirPrint technology. AirPrint relies upon Bonjour/mDNS for device discovery. Additional drivers should not be needed if the printer and the computer are connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router).

Add a printer to your printer list so you can use it on Mac – Apple Support (UK)

Power cycling (do not forget the router) can help if one or more devices are not properly recognised. You could try this: Power off the router, the Canon printer, the Mac, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the Mac. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

MacBook Pro No Longer Connecting to Canon TS3300 Series Printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.