You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a Solo2 Wireless headphones

I have a Solo2 Wireless headphones and one of the speaker (on left) does not work, do you know why? I have already reset the headphones.

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 4:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 9:27 PM

Hi wx8r25,

Welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community.

You might want to try the headphones with a different device to see if they work ok there. If they work ok on a different device, maybe it's a setting on the device you usually use the headphones with.

If the headphones have still only one working on the different device, it may be a hardware issue ... contact Apple Support (link below.)

Support if needed:

Try Beats support: https://www.beatsbydre.com/support

or

Apple phone numbers around the world

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

All the best :-)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 23, 2023 9:27 PM in response to wx8r25

Hi wx8r25,

Welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community.

You might want to try the headphones with a different device to see if they work ok there. If they work ok on a different device, maybe it's a setting on the device you usually use the headphones with.

If the headphones have still only one working on the different device, it may be a hardware issue ... contact Apple Support (link below.)

Support if needed:

Try Beats support: https://www.beatsbydre.com/support

or

Apple phone numbers around the world

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

All the best :-)

I have a Solo2 Wireless headphones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.