You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Save a Draft in Mail after upgrading to 13.2

After upgrading to 13.2, I got the following error message in Apple Mail "The message contains one or more attachments that are too large to be saved in the Drafts mailbox. Try deleting some attachments."

I wanted to share the solution that I found. I was running a third party extension with my Apple Mail app. I went to the vendor site, and they had a blog post acknowledging that the error message as a problem caused by their extension, and they had a fix. So, if you see the error, and you run extensions, go check out your extension provider in case they have a solution!

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 10:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 10:49 AM

Please mark your post as "Best answer" so others will know there's a solution in this topic.

Also indicate what the extension was so others with the same extension will know there's a fix.

Thanks for the feedback.

2 replies

Can't Save a Draft in Mail after upgrading to 13.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.