You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot Add Song to some Playlists

I cannot add songs to some of my playlists. On my Mac, when I click add music to playlist, only some of my playlists are shown. I can see all of my playlists in Apple Music and I can play all of those playlists, but when I try to add a song it only presents me with some of the playlists.

I have tried opening the playlist in a separate window and dragging the song to it, but I does not add the song.

I have signed out of Apple Music and signed in again and I have turned off Sync and turned it back on again, but none of this solves the issue.

Posted on Feb 24, 2023 2:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2023 12:05 PM

Another thing you can try is to hold down option+cmd as you launch Music which opens it in its safe mode and can sometimes fix odd issues with the database.

tt2

Similar questions

8 replies

Cannot Add Song to some Playlists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.