You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About repair in Sri Lanka

Where is the macbook pro repair in Sri Lanka?

My macbook pro has broken display and into hardware, I think. It's 2009 , can you tell me where is this make place in Sri lanka. HOW MUCH IS GOING TO CASH FOR 15INCH LCD DISPLAY.

Posted on Feb 25, 2023 8:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2023 8:59 PM

Mr_Srinath wrote:

My macbook pro has broken display and into hardware, I think. It's 2009 , can you tell me where is this make place in Sri lanka. HOW MUCH IS GOING TO CASH FOR 15INCH LCD DISPLAY.

Apple may assess the issue but 14-yrs old "obsolete" they will refuse the repair.

See—see vintage and obsolete:

Obtaining service for your Apple product after an expired warranty - Apple Support

Obtaining service for your Apple product after an expired ...

Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP)

Contact Apple for support and service around the World- Apple Support

any computer store that works on Mac can do the repair if parts are available and cost effective. You will have to have a direct conversation with the repair shop for a price.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 25, 2023 8:59 PM in response to Mr_Srinath

Mr_Srinath wrote:

Apple may assess the issue but 14-yrs old "obsolete" they will refuse the repair.

See—see vintage and obsolete:

Obtaining service for your Apple product after an expired warranty - Apple Support

Obtaining service for your Apple product after an expired ...

Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP)

Contact Apple for support and service around the World- Apple Support

any computer store that works on Mac can do the repair if parts are available and cost effective. You will have to have a direct conversation with the repair shop for a price.

About repair in Sri Lanka

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.