You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I cancel apple music? I didn't ask for it.

Somehow apple music was subscribed too, probably while in my pocket while listening to music. I can't seem no matter where I look, to cancel it. I do'nt want it have hundreds of songs I want I paid for them, I don't want to buy apple music as well. I paid to listen to the songs I have, plus I want artists esp indepdent artists to get proceeds from my purchasing their music, not streams money pennies. Please tell me how I can cancel or make it easier to cancel. I've logged in on my phone and on my laptop. Other apps have ways to cancel them that are accessible. I want to cancel this today.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 10:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 10:49 AM

There is an Apple article that explains how to cancel subscriptions. Click on the following link: If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

or use an internet browser to cancel as described in How to cancel Apple Music - Apple Support

1 reply

How do I cancel apple music? I didn't ask for it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.