You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to i change my lock screen on macbook pro 2023 *newest one*

How do I change my lock screen on my macbook pro 2023 version I've looked everywhere and there i nothing. I want to keep my main background but I want to change the lock screen where you eneter the code. thank you!

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 5:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2023 9:29 AM

demi_06 wrote:

How do I change my lock screen on my macbook pro 2023 version I've looked everywhere and there i nothing. I want to keep my main background but I want to change the lock screen where you eneter the code. thank you!

boot screen does not match logged in Desktop wallpaper—

You can make a change to match your logged in wallpaper...

if you are the only user

if FileVault is OFF

Guest user OFF

Automatic log-in OFF

Display shows—> List of user in Ventura >System Settings>Lock Screen>List of user

under these conditions boot up screen will match your logged in desktop wallpaper

you will have to reboot once or twice to compare your results.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 3, 2023 9:29 AM in response to demi_06

demi_06 wrote:

boot screen does not match logged in Desktop wallpaper—

You can make a change to match your logged in wallpaper...

if you are the only user

if FileVault is OFF

Guest user OFF

Automatic log-in OFF

Display shows—> List of user in Ventura >System Settings>Lock Screen>List of user

under these conditions boot up screen will match your logged in desktop wallpaper

you will have to reboot once or twice to compare your results.

how to i change my lock screen on macbook pro 2023 *newest one*

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.