You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"MLS Season Pass ON US" but only 7 day Apple TV free trial?

I'm confused, as the T-mobile website says, "MLS Season Pass ON US. T-Mobile customers can watch every 2023 Major League Soccer match and playoffs with MLS Season Pass on the Apple TV app. Get details in the T-Mobile Tuesdays app."

But when i open the Apple TV app on my mac, it says theres a free trial for 7 days only. Then I looked at the schedule and stopped going thru pages at the end of july.

What am i missing?

Mac mini, macOS 12.6

Posted on Mar 5, 2023 7:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2023 9:51 AM

Apple TV+ and MLS Season Pass are two separate subscriptions that both use the Apple TV app.

Both statements can be correct at the same time.

• Apple TV+ starts with a 7 day free trial for new subscribers, when without other special offers (e.g. this).
  • MLS Season Pass can normally be monthly or annual, no trial. The T-Mobile offer is for a full year: 2023/02–2024/02.

Be sure to be additionally signed in to the Apple TV app (menu Account), to have it recognize any active subscriptions on that account.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 5, 2023 9:51 AM in response to searchless1

Apple TV+ and MLS Season Pass are two separate subscriptions that both use the Apple TV app.

Both statements can be correct at the same time.

• Apple TV+ starts with a 7 day free trial for new subscribers, when without other special offers (e.g. this).
  • MLS Season Pass can normally be monthly or annual, no trial. The T-Mobile offer is for a full year: 2023/02–2024/02.

Be sure to be additionally signed in to the Apple TV app (menu Account), to have it recognize any active subscriptions on that account.

"MLS Season Pass ON US" but only 7 day Apple TV free trial?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.