You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

M1 Pro compatible laser printer?

Hi, I just bought the MacBook Pro laptop with the M1 chip, Ventura 13.2.1.

I cannot find a laser printer that says it is compatible when I look up specifications. I’m specifically interested in Brother HL- L2390DW.

Yes I tried to contact Brother but they only have a chat bot.

I went in to a Staples and the guy there said none of their printers will be compatible (?)!

Posted on Mar 7, 2023 3:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2023 3:36 PM

Hi,

The Brother HL-L2390DW is listed in About AirPrint - Apple Support as a printer supporting the driverless AirPrint technology. An AirPrint model does not need additional printer drivers, provided that the printer and the Mac computer are connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router). An AirPrint-enabled printer is compatible with macOS (Ventura).

https://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadlist.aspx?c=us_ot&lang=en&prod=hll2390dw_us&os=10077

Add a printer to your printer list so you can use it on Mac – Apple Support (UK)

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 7, 2023 3:36 PM in response to fullmoon2

Hi,

The Brother HL-L2390DW is listed in About AirPrint - Apple Support as a printer supporting the driverless AirPrint technology. An AirPrint model does not need additional printer drivers, provided that the printer and the Mac computer are connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router). An AirPrint-enabled printer is compatible with macOS (Ventura).

https://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadlist.aspx?c=us_ot&lang=en&prod=hll2390dw_us&os=10077

Add a printer to your printer list so you can use it on Mac – Apple Support (UK)

M1 Pro compatible laser printer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.