You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transferring Files between an iPhone and a Windows PC

Hello,

I have video files on my iPhone and want to transfer them to my computer.

The videos I want to transfer are all organized in my official Apple Files app. When I go to my computer and open iTunes, Navigate to my iPhone summary, and try to transfer files in between the iPhone and PC I cannot because I can't seem to find an option letting me transfer files directly from the Files app through iTunes onto my PC. There is an option for iMovie and a third party files app I have on my iPhone but not for the official Apple Files app. I cannot transfer them from my Files app to the third party files app. I cannot transfer them through iCloud as I have very poor internet service where I live. I want to transfer these files via usb through iTunes onto my PC. This seems like it would be incredibly easy except Apple does not want this to happen for some reason. I do not understand how I can't transfer files via a usb connection from one Computer to another.

Any advice would be helpful to transfer these files.

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 9, 2023 3:38 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Transferring Files between an iPhone and a Windows PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.